Use your SkillsFuture credits on this two-day course, running on November 22 and 23, 2016
We are looking for a Training Administrator to join the team.
The Training Administrator provides administrative support and assistance in coordinating course registrations and provision of information to various stakeholders and WDA. The primary focus is to ensure all clients and staff are well supported, the business complies with all WDA requirements, organisational plans are adhered to, projects timelines are monitored, and services are professionally delivered to our clients and partners.
Summary of the Position
Co-Ordination/Administrative Duties including:
• Polytechnic Diploma in Business Administration field or Degree level education from an accredited institution.
• ACTA Certification would be an added benefit
Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• High level computer literacy skills in word processing systems and personal computer applications including Microsoft Office applications
• Comfortable in handling high volume of data, facts and figures using Ms Excel
• Strong in analysing and identifying data inaccuracy
• Able to communicate well with all levels of employees and management
• Work effectively in a small team environment and build team relationships
• Can produce accurate work while managing several projects at the same time under very tight deadlines
• Proficient in the English language
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org