Be deliberate in designing your team culture
This program is specially designed for you to:
- Recognise key factors of relationships that shape organization’s effective culture.
- Strengthen team spirit through developing a one team mindset and incorporating collaboration strategies.
The Learning Experience
1. Culture Sculpting
- Real-life accounts of how a culture of high trust has been built at ROHEI – a Singapore organization recognized by Great Place to Work as one the Best Companies to Work For in Singapore since 2015.
- Servant Leadership: Why it is important and how it is practiced in ROHEI
- Creating an environment where people flourish in their lanes to bring their best to work daily!
2. Experiential Team Session
- An exciting hands-on activity to work collaboratively against the clock to meet a team goal.
- Reflection and collective learning
- Team Synergy: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Organizational impact and beyond
3. Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Redefining Feedback, the bedrock of strong relational foundations
- Creating a safe environment
- Feedback session – through a sensitively crafted feedback process, participants will learn how they can give and receive both appreciative and developmental feedback that serves to build team bonds and improve team communication.
Who is this program for?
Team leaders, supervisors, managers, and directors