Advance Your Influence and Communication Skills with Emotional Intelligence
Boost your people management skills with higher EI Enroll now
A two-day course on developing personal and social awareness, improving communication skills, and developing relationships that inspire trust.
Develop your own EI (emotional intelligence) effectiveness by learning the emotional intelligence framework and develop personal competencies for effectiveness.
In this invigorating and insightful experiential program, you will gain an awareness of how mastering emotional intelligence skills can positively impact the organizational KPIs. Experience a validated EI profile to uncover your personal inventory, learn how to decipher the emotional requirements of the environment, assess the emotional strengths and limitations of various stakeholders and utilize adaptive strategies to influence & communicate for better outcomes and improved interpersonal relationships.
What you will learn
- Improve and advance your career by cultivating emotional intelligence at work
- Interpret and manage your personal Emotional Intelligence strengths
- Increase awareness of areas of improvements to cultivate a positive influence at work
- Gain knowledge of different EI strategies to utilise at work to improve engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Develop empathy and apply empathic listening when responding to stakeholders’ needs
- Strengthen interpersonal skills to better communicate with others and handle challenges
- Recognise and deliver appropriate responses and behaviours under stress.
How you will benefit
- Discover your EI strengths and areas for development through a validated profiling tool
- Understand the 4 core skills of Emotional Intelligence to inspire trust and influence stakeholders including colleagues, team members and clients
- Acquire EI strategies to build your EI competence at work and in life
- Develop emotional resilience in ability to engage in difficult relational situations
- Gain insights on how to listen with empathy for results
- Understand self-talk techniques to manage yourself under stress
- Learn what it means to put people before process for a more people centric work style
This course is for
Professionals, supervisors, managers
10, 11 JAN 2017
9,10 FEB 2017
9AM to 6PM
ROHEI Corporation | The Devan Nair Institute #05-01 80 Jurong East Street 21 Singapore 609607
Mapped to WSQ Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Others in a Business Context | SkillsFuture Accredited (SkillsFuture Course ID: CRS-Q-0024821-ES)
View the course on the SkillsFuture portal by clicking below.
|Full Fee, inclusive of GST||$ 642.00|
|Singaporean / PR (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 402.00|
|Singaporean above 35, earning less than $ 2000 (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 72.00|
|Singaporean 40 years old and above (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 102.00