Relational Coaching at the Workplace
Coaching that builds trust and produces results
A two-day course, Relational Coaching will equip you to be a relational leader-coach. The relational approach builds trust and focuses on people, and you will learn how to lead with the heart and mind in a way that builds people up, while producing results.
Slow is fast: Focusing too much on fast action, can be demoralizing to a team if there are no meaningful relationships and sense of purpose. To take it slow means to build strong foundations in each of your team members’ or family’s sense of purpose, and to deepen understanding and communication, that leads to them being more energised, and thus, purposeful and productive.
This course includes case study videos and practice sessions to equip you with essential principles and experience your own personal breakthrough, enabling you to build trust and relationship with others. You will find that being a relational leader-coach will be refreshing and empowering. As you journey through relational leadership, you will notice the change in your staff, in the work environment, and in yourself.
What you will learn
- The Real8Ability Factors: 8 principles that have been proven to transform relationships
- How to listen deeply and initiate courageous conversations at the workplace
- How to give more effective and timely feedback when coaching your staff
- Develop greater confidence to engage diverse people profiles in your coaching
- Be empowered to share ownership with your staff on their performance improvements with enhanced understanding of the roles of an effective coach
How you will benefit
- Understand the scope of coaching
- Strengthen the micro skills & strategies in coaching
- Be an effective leader coach at the workplace and at home
- Be an effective, engaged, and empathic listener
- Ask insightful and incisive questions
- Give meaningful developmental feedback
- Develop customized coaching plans and develop accountability for performance progress
- Coach individuals for effective teams in diverse work situations covering generational aspects
This course is for
Team leaders, supervisors, managers, and directors
April 26 & 27, 2018
9AM to 6PM
ROHEI Corporation | The Devan Nair Institute #05-01 80 Jurong East Street 21 Singapore 609607
|Full Fee, inclusive of GST||$ 749.00|
|Singaporean / PR (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 477.00|
|Singaporean above 35, earning less than $ 2000 (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 84.00|
|Singaporean 40 years old and above (with funding, inclusive of GST)||$ 349.00
Singaporeans aged 40 & above enjoy enhanced subsidies up to 90% capped at $25/hr. Fees for Singaporeans/ PRs are up to 80% SSG funding capped at $17/hr. Fees for SMEs up to SSG funding are equal to fees of Singaporeans aged 40 and above for all Singaporeans and PRs.